Have you ever wondered what your life would be like at Hogwarts? Well, Michelle over at The Writing Hufflepuff has created a new tag where you can find that out. If you’ve seen/done the My Life In Books tag, it’s like that but Harry Potter edition! It’s also fantastic timing as I’m two books through my 2016 Harry Potter reread.
HOW IT WORKS
Pick four books to predict your future and follow the instructions for each question.
MY FOUR BOOKS
- Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief
- I Am Number Four
- The Fault in Our Stars
1. YOUR WAND- Open book 1 to a random page. The first noun you see will be what your wand is made of.
Water. Well… lets hope its not too hard to hold XD
2. YOUR PET- Does book 2 have animals? One of those animals will now be your pet. If the book doesn’t have any animals, then I’m sorry but your pet-less.
Damn. I don’t think Cinder has any pets. :c Maybe i’ll eventually do what Hermione did and buy an animal for school 😀
3. YOUR HOGWARTS HOUSE- Open book 3 at a random page. Whatever House you’d think the character’s name you first see belongs to, is your House (woah that’s a weird sentence, hope that made sense).
Henri! Aka Number Four’s Cepan… I think Henri would be in Gryffindor because he’s one hell of a brave man.
4. MAKE YOUR GOLDEN TRIO COMPLETE- Open book 4 at a random page. The first two names will be your best friends and complete your squad. If there’s only one name at said page, open another random page.
Obviously Augustus and Hazel Grace…which is cool but sucks. Because… well… I’d be the third wheel
5. YOUR HEAD OF HOUSE- Open book 1 at a random page. The first name you’ll see will be your Head of House.
Annabeth is the Head of House for Gryffindor! That seems pretty fitting. I think she’d be tough and not take shit from people but she’d still be fair.
6. YOUR ‘DRACO MALFOY’- Naturally you’ll need your arch nemesis/school rival. Open book 2 at a random page, the first name you’ll see will be your enemy.
Kai! Oh no. What did I do to deserve Kai as an enemy? 😦 Maybe I lied to him pretty hardcore like someone else who know.
7. YOUR PATRONUS- Open book 3 at a random page. The first living creature you’ll see will be your Patronus.
Mr. Harris is my patronus…. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS! Man I am screwed
8. WILL YOU WIN THE HOUSE CUP?- How many pages does book 4 have? That’s how many points you’ll House have at the end of the school year. If the book has more than 400 pages it will have won the Cup, congrats!
313. Darn. That probably puts me in like…. 3rd or 4th place. But that’s okay! Can’t win every year, right? XD
Man… I should have picked different books. My time at hogwarts kind of sucks. Buttttt at least I have Hazel and Augustus by my side :3