Hello fellow readers! I was tagged by Kaira @ The Classy Classics to do the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks darling! I appreciate it 😀
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
10-20bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
Three Things About Me:
- I’m currently on the registry to be a bone marrow donor. I’m too scared to give blood so I thought being a bone marrow donor is my best bet 🙂
- I’m going to college to become an Occupational Therapy Assistant. Helping patients is one of my all time favorite things ❤
- Tigers are one of my favorite animals. Elephants are probably a close second!
1.What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Honestly, there wasn’t a huge moment in my life where I was so embarrassed that I remember it. It might be when I was a busser and dropped a glass cup but that’s about it.
2. What is the weirdest ever comment you got and by whom?
The one thing that stands out to me is an old coworker that said to me “are you wearing makeup?” i told her yes and she said “did anyone else notice?” and I said probably not and she said “well I noticed”…. okay? thanks, i think?
3. What is that one thing you just can’t live without?
I hate to say it, but probably my phone. I don’t like being addicted to it but I am D:
4. If you had chose between fame and true love, what will you chose?
True love any day. I think fame would make my anxiety 10x worse than it already is.
5. What is the biggest dream of your life?
I want to travel the world and see new places. I want to learn about new cultures. I want to experience new foods. I just want to experience life. I think it’s so neat how everyone is so different!