Hello all of you lovely souls!
I love seeing book covers from other countries! I thought it would be fun to do a little “who wore it better” in terms of book covers. This is just based off my OWN personal preference. Every cover is unique in its own way. I will compare USA covers to another country of my choice. I hope you enjoy!
Today I will be comparing the USA edition of Divergent to the UK edition! I feel like it’s easier to find the UK version of book covers compared to other countries. Maybe I’m just dumb and don’t know how to look. Any who, here we go!
- I like the color scheme of blues and greys.
- I love the big symbol on the cover.
- I don’t really like the line at the top that states “One choice can transform you”.
- The color makes the book feel like of action packed.
- I love the purple and pink color schemes.
- I really like the 3 birds.
- I like how the title is in what appears to be wings.
- The cover feels very calm.
Who wore it better?
I personally prefer the USA this time around. I feel like the UK version might appeal more toward the feminine population. I can’t see a whole lot of guys reading it. It also doesn’t feel like it really tells the story properly. I’m not sure if that makes sense lol. Which one do you prefer? 🙂