I was tagged by the lovely Book Orbit. Thank you so much, darlin. I appreciate it ❤
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
I love talking about books with other people that share the same interest as me. It makes me feel like alone. I also love blogging because I’ve discovered a lot of new books. I’ve also met a lot of amazing fellow book lovers! ❤
2. Have you met a fellow blogger face to face?
I have! Well.. She’s a booktuber, but I’ve gone to Canada to visit Nat at Pickleheartsbooks on youtube! She’s also come visited me in the United States! She’s one of my best book friends. We’ve been friends for roughly 5ish years now. She’s lovely. Go check out her channel! ❤
3. What is your favorite TV show?
I love Teen Wolf, New Girl, and Young & Hungry
4. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders and Death
5. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have two doggies ❤ Their names are Macey and Noddle. They’re amazing :3
6. How many books have you read, so far, this year?
Lol… well… I’ve only read 8 so far. In my defense though, I was in a massive reading slump for quite some time so honestly, I’m kind of proud of myself!
7. Tea or coffee?
It really depends on my mood. I tend to drink coffee more in the summer and tea more in the winter for some reason. Just the thought of hot tea doesn’t sound good even though coffee is also hot XD
8. Where is your favorite reading spot?
Outside in a swinging chair, listening to the birds and/or nature.
9. How happy are you today on a sale of 1 to 10?
I’d say an 8. I haven’t been too productive but I have read a lot today! 😀
10. Which era do you wish you could visit?
I’m not sure. I’m not huge into history and stuff but maybe back to when the great depression happened? I find it amazing that so many people suffered but they made it through. It really inspires me, honestly.
11. Favorite quote?
Life fractures all of us into little pieces. It harms us, but it’s how we glue those fractures back together that makes us stronger. -The Need Series by Carrie Jones
I tag the following:
Meggan @ Between the Pages
Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile
Georgia @ Georgia’s Bookish Thoughts
Tiana @ The Book Raven
Darnell @ Darnellouis
Winged Cynic @ Cynic on Wings
Danielle @ Life of a Literary Nerd
Kathy @ Books and Munches
Cassidy @ The Little Book Cottage
Naty @ Naty’s Bookshelf
Melanie @ Mel to the Any
1. Why did you create your blog?
2. What’s your favorite movie genre and/or movie?
3. If money wasn’t a problem, where in the world would you most love to travel?
4. Outside of book blogging, do you have another job?
5. What’s your favorite animal(s)?
6. What is your favorite post to make on your blog?
7. What are some books you are currently waiting to get your hands on?
8. Are there any movies you’re excited to see?
9. What is your preferred way to travel? ex., car, plane, train, bus, walk
10. Would you rather read by the pool or next to a fireplace, why?
11. What makes you happy?